- Here is the box I use when they are young and small; http://www.hm-e.net/p8quail.htm.
- This box can fit 4-6 young goslings in it.
- I provide gro gel and straw bedding to keep them comfortable.
- I have had several goslings shipped to me clear across the United States successfully.
- I ship using only USPS Express shipping. This takes overnight to the west coast and 2 days to the east coast.
- Shipping birds is a risk, but I have not lost any yet.
- I ship to the U.S. only. I cannot ship to Hawaii.
- All goslings must be up on their feet, eating, drinking and thriving before I will ship them.
- I can provide a shipping box for you, if you need it. This cost will be included in your shipping fee.
- You will be charged actual shipping costs. I can give you an estimate, but you will need to pay exact shipping costs.
Saturday, April 20, 2013
If you are interested in buying goslings from me and having them shipped here are some FAQs.