Wednesday, April 6, 2011

From Benji to Izzie

Well we decided to keep our first little gosling.  We believe she is a girl, so we had to change her name!  We chose Izzie.  She is growing like a weed!  Here is a better pic of her when little.

She makes a different sounds than the ducklings or chicks, so is very unique.  She loves attention and will peep for it if she is feeling like a snuggle.  I have two ducklings in with her for company.  She is very active and loves different foods.  Her favorite is lettuce!  I was sitting in my lazy boy chair about 3 feet away from her and she flung lettuce at me! te he  I will wait a little longer before taking pics so you can see her growing!

Our little bunnies are getting big very quickly!  They are now the size of two fists!  They are coming out of the box and roaming around the cage.  Here is a cute pic.

A few of my silkie hens have started laying and so I of course put them in the incubator.  =}  Look at the cuties I got out after 21 days!


No comments:

Post a Comment